Tuesday, May 11, 2010

38 weeks

Hello!! I am blogging from my new fancy iPad!!! Whoop!!!

Last weekend was wonderful. We went out for a delicious dinner on saturday to celebrate our birthdays. Then we went out Sunday morning for mothers day brunch. It was fantastic. I love brunch. I wish I could have brunch every day.

Yesterday was my midwife appointment and she swept my membranes, which was very exciting... Because it means progress!!!! I was at a 3 before she did it, then after was at a 4!!!! AND this morning, I lost my plug!!!!! It was so disgusting. But awesome. But really gross. But exciting. But nasty. But fantastic.

I showed Dan. I know that is disgusting. I know a lady should keep some things secret from her man. But I am no lady. I like gross stuff and I have been known to overshare.

Me: oh my god look!!!! I lost my plug!!!!
Dan: well that is fucking gross
Me: I know! Isn't it nasty and amazing? Look how big it is!!!!
Dan: yep
Me: ok, I will throw it away.....even though I kinda want to save it for the baby book.
Dan: isn't it considered a biohazard?



Anyhoo.....

Hope to go into actual labor soon. I am going to go finish mowing the lawn. Did half yesterday. Had on and off painful contractions..... They have sort of stopped today.....hmpf.....

Cmon labor! Bring it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! It just occurred to me that your baby is due any day now, so I thought, Quick! Check the blog! Glad to hear of this progress. Will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admit it. You took its picture, didn't you. ;)

    Yeay progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously considered taking a picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete