Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i blame the heat for this meltdown

i am bored. BORED BORED BORED.

this cycle is DRAGGING.

is it really only cycle day 10? 10!!

i am going out of my mind.



i am not expecting much for this cycle....i have no idea if i will even ovulate or when. i just feel like my body could be out of whack from the miscarriage.....and the progesterone i was on. i should have asked the doc if the progesterone would affect my cycle. i just feel off. and impatient.

weird....doc called as i was typing that..... regarding all my blood work....and everything is normal. i have no issues. my thyroid is good....i have no clotting problems.....i am as healthy as a horse. a horse that has had 2 miscarriages for no reason other than bad luck. so.....whoohoo? i mean....whoohooo!! he does want me to take progesterone starting a week after i ovulate. and he did say this can lengthen my cycles.....so if i don't get pregnant i should expect longer cycles. ARG! perfect. more time to work on my patience.

this weekend will be fun....if it ever gets here. am i in a time warp? have i fallen into a black hole?

so last night.....we were doing it on the kitchen floor.....what? it was nice and cold on the tile! anyway.....was that an over-share? so....um...yeah...and my husband was like "is it that time yet".... which i thought was SO CUTE because he never has been remotely interested in timing all this stuff and i am so happy he is now. i said ....no.....later this week.....and not until then.....
(you know, for the boy stuff).....which has me a little freaked out....timing wise.....i mean the window is so small anyway!!! and now, with the boy stuff, i feel like it is even smaller!! plus the progesterone stuff from last cycle and now i don't even know it i will ovulate when i normally do!


i need a chill pill. not drinking during this part SUCKS. how does anyone deal with this type of stress soberly?


i might buy some ovulation prediction tests tomorrow. might help me feel better about this month and help pinpoint timing if my ovulation is off.

3 comments:

  1. I swore to myself that I was not going to buy any of those damned OPKs this month, because I have a big enough problem with my POAS addiction as it is...but I'm in the same boat here. I have no clue if, or when, I will ovulate, and it's driving me crazy. I know this SHOULD be the week, but will it be? Who knows. I told my hubby that I want to get an OPK and he said, "Why? We can just have sex every day, we'll catch it." If only I could be as calm as he is!

    PS the kitchen floor, huh? Might have to try that! (And this is Amanda from babycenter, if you didn't know.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Amanda! i know....i hate using OPK's....and we got pregnant last month without using them. but i am just feeling like i need a little reinforcement. i guess i lost confidence in my body and question if i am going to have a normal cycle. could all be in my head. but it might be nice to have something else to pinpoint timing...especially because we are trying for a boy and want to make sure we time it as close as possible to ovulation.

    how are you feeling? i think you are a couple cycle days ahead of me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it works out for you and you get that positive -- they are so touchy that it gets frustrating!

    I'm on CD13 today and feeling...hopeful? I don't know. Some days I feel hopeful, others I feel like this cycle will just be a waste and we'll have to try again next month. Who knows!

    ReplyDelete