Thursday, July 2, 2009

July!

another month that looks like this:









my score is "Good"

i have had the same score for the last 3-4 months. also, i have only had one sad green dot for the last 3-4 months. i can't imagine how great it would feel to have 5 green dots on my chart. i can only hope that my score would say "Oh Hell Yes!"


so i am obviously not getting my hopes up for this month....if it doesn't happen i am going to really push for august. my goal will be to have at least 3 green dots....would that triple my chances to win?


we have more friends that just started trying this month. they got married the week after us. i am really excited for them...they are so lovely and great. i know they will most likely get pregnant right away....and i will feel slightly jealous and sad.....but at least i am getting used to these feelings.....so they don't sting as much anymore. i feel like i am coping much better lately. only took....um.....7 months. yeesh.


p.s. i am really happy we are onto the Springtime "hopeful expectant due dates"...this month would be March 24. I would love to have an April/May/June baby. I was not too keen on the idea of having a winter baby (of course i would have taken one anyway)....who wants to be stuck inside with a new infant? babies need fresh air.....air that isn't freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment